We’re Hiring: Account Manager – Property & Placemaking
Account Manager. Full Time. Permanent.
Rooster is one of the UK’s leading independent PR agencies servicing clients across b2b and b2c sectors. Founded in 1999 by Henry Hemming, Rooster is focused on results-driven communications that deliver against clients’ business objectives. Managing Director James Brooke heads up the team of 20 genuine, straight-talking and creative communications experts.
We’re looking for a level-headed, strategic thinking, focused, and client-savvy Account Manager to work on a portfolio of accounts within our property division. We avoid the traditional property PR approach, so we’re looking for someone who is passionate about placemaking and all the things that affect our everyday work/home lives.
We’re interested in candidates who have a real drive and determination to deliver results. Ideally, candidates will have at least three years’ experience and be:
- Excellent communicators
- Driven, passionate & proactive
- Creative storytellers
- Organised, with a pinpoint attention to detail
- Team players
- Social media savvy
- Team and client management experience
- Skilled in news release writing
- Event planning
- Experience in placemaking or a home-related industry desirable
- Authorised to work in the UK
What you’ll be doing.
- Managing 5-6 accounts, reporting to Account Director and/or Head of PR
- Supporting in the creation and delivery of client PR strategies
- Building strong relationships with regional, national and trade property journalists
- Continuously sourcing coverage opportunities for our clients and/or their message
- Writing and pitching news and feature articles
- Managing team members (AE/SAEs)
- Planning both press and consumer events
What you’ll get from us.
As we’re an independent SME agency delivering award-winning results, every single person at Rooster is an essential asset, not only in contributing the necessary skills, creativity and work ethic, but in supporting and encouraging each other. We are committed to your development and will provide regular training and one-to-one mentorship to nurture you through your career at Rooster.
We celebrate the little wins and rally together in the more challenging times. Have a listen of our podcast ‘We are pr.®’ to get to know the team.
Competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free private gym membership at The Ministry
- Free health and wellbeing classes at The Ministry
- Private health cover
- 0% interest staff loan
- One month paid sabbatical after five years
- Bonus and commission schemes
- Two team socials: Christmas and summer (based on business performance)
You’ll be based at our office, The Ministry, an amazing creative workspace with a swanky bar, café, terrace, cinema, sound studio and events space. The Ministry hosts free social events every week.
Tell us why you’re the person for this job. Send us your pitch, no longer than two paragraphs, to [email protected] with your CV attached.
We will then shortlist candidates for an initial chat. We are ready to hire immediately!