New & Improved i51 from Contura
Contura relaunches a statement stove favourite with all-new features and new colour options.
The i51 is a modern classic and now brings new possibilities. In line with ever advancing technology and ever evolving consumer demands, Contura is proud to present the new and improved i51; a stove that makes a statement in any home – and even more so now – with a whole host of exciting new features and design options.
New & improved i51 from Contura
With the updated i51, beauty comes from within, with an improved design and performance:
- A new concave cast iron base. Better ash management and fire start up.
- More volume in the firebox, giving more space for the fire and enhanced visual effect.
Enhanced external features include:
- Easier than ever to install. Same factory-assembled principle as for Contura i61; place the insert in the desired space and hang the decorative panels.
- Versatile recess. Two different recess frames, one of which allows to build your own surround for more width at the base.
- New finish. Anthracite Artstone.
In addition to the standard Contura handle, the i51 boasts two brand new handle design options.These will be available by end of 2021.
And as well as new wood storage options – log boxes are now available with widths of 400 or 650mm that can be placed either side of the stove – customers now have a choice of six different colours and materials with the launch of ever-popular Anthracite. i51 colours include: Black (steel), white (steel or artstone), soapstone, natural (artstone), and the brand new anthracite (artstone) option.
As with all Contura stoves, the i51 benefits from a number of smart burn features:
- High efficiency at 80%
- Contura HR-glass that works to reduce emissions and reflects radiant heat back into the firebox, meaning cleaner flames and glass that doesn’t radiate huge heat in modern highly-insulated houses.
- Integrated booster that revives embers to set new wood alight on re-loading.
All Contura stoves offer style combined with outstanding performance, maximum efficiency, practicality and ease of use. With 80% heating efficiency compared to only 20% of traditional fireplaces, and thanks to a 3-9kW heat output, Contura stoves can heat spaces of up to 150m² with ease. Further benefits include powerful convection and clean burning systems, ensuring less wood is used, which works to save the environment as well as customers’ money.
For more information on Contura, please visit http://www.contura.eu
Notes to editors:
- Rooster PR will coordinate comment, interview and profile opportunities for Contura UK Country Manager, Phil Wood.
- The Contura PR team will also arrange visits to the nearest Contura Design Centre dealerships or the Contura showroom in Doncaster to see the product range.
For further press information, please contact:
Anna Nyman | Elsa Findlay | Jo Kendall | Julie Aguilera
T: +44 (0)20 3440 8930
E: [email protected]
Contura is Europe’s leading manufacturer of wood burning stoves, offering an extensive range of classic and contemporary wood burners; from traditional insert stoves suitable for existing fireplaces, to freestanding statement models made with innovative materials such as soapstone.
Starting at £1,095, Contura stoves are premium yet affordable. Award winning, timeless Swedish design means the products complement or enhance any style of home, whilst also offering outstanding performance, maximum efficiency, practicality, and ease of use.
Designed and assembled at the factory located in Markaryd, Sweden, and manufactured to the highest standards, Contura stoves are highly energy efficient, offering powerful convection, superior combustion technology and clean burning systems. Currently, 95% of Contura stoves are DEFRA Clean Air Act exempt and thus approved for use in Smoke Control Areas.
Contura stoves can be purchased through a network of 165 independent retailers nationwide.
Contura is part of the NIBE group, a Swedish manufacturing company producing world class solutions in sustainable energy across Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.
Contura is a founding member of the Stove Industry Alliance (SIA) in the UK.
For more information, please visit www.contura.eu