Fun for the Whole Family in Ras Al Khaimah this Summer
- Kids under 12 will go free this summer in RAK with packages available at a wide range of hotels
- Families will enjoy luxury stays, pristine beaches, terracotta deserts and stunning mountain scenery
For the ultimate family holiday, look no further than Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) this summer. With its 64km of coastline, unique desert landscape and the UAE’s highest mountain, RAK is one of the region’s most diverse destinations and ideal for a family holiday of sun, fun and relaxation. With kids under 12 staying for free it is also great value for a luxury break this summer.
The UAE’s northernmost Emirate is nestled between the Hajar Mountains and the Persian Gulf and is easily accessible for families, just 45 minutes from DXB airport. The beaches and hotels offer a wide variety of activities for families while the desert and mountains are ideal for safaris and nature trails. For older children over 120cm and their parents, the newly opened Jebel Jais Flight is a bucket list experience. The World’s Longest Zipline measures 2.83km and sees pilots take flight over the stunning mountains with views over to the crystal blue waters.
If you’re looking for a day of excitement with the kids, then Ice Land Water Park will keep them amused with its thrilling water slides, or you could take a go-kart for a spin at the newly built RAK Track. The emirate’s malls are also a popular destination with a host of dining choices, multiplex cinemas and retail outlets. This year, Kids Go Free* stays including their meals are available at eleven selected hotels & resorts in the Emirate, running from April through to October as follows:
- Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah (Valid from 15th May to 30 September 2018)
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr (Valid from 15th May to 30 September 2018)
- Marjan Island Resort & Spa (Valid from 15th May to 30 September 2018)
- DT Marjan Island Resort & Spa (Valid from 1st May to 30 September 2018)
- DT Ras Al Khaimah City (Valid from 1st May To 30 September 2018)
- Hilton Al Hamra (Valid from 7th April to 31st October)
- Hilton Garden Inn (Valid from 7th April to 31st October)
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa (Valid from 7th April to 31st October)
- Al Hamra Residence & Village (Valid from 7th April to 31st October)
- Ritz Carlton Al Wadi / Beach (Valid from 7th April to 31st October)
- Cove Rotana (Active and Valid Until 31st October)
There are also some great summer deals for families, friends and couples alike with complimentary airport transfers to the Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and Cove Rotana when you book 6 consecutive nights, so you feel pampered from the moment you land.
Guests can also avail the shuttle services that can be booked online at www.rakshuttle.com to take them from DXB airport – Terminal 1 & 3 and drop them at all the main hotels in Ras Al Khaimah. WIFI, water bottles and maps will be available on board and visitors and residents can sit back and enjoy the scenic route and desert views.
Visit en.rasalkhaimah.ae/summer now to book with selected partners and benefit from a variety of enticing offers.
For further press information, please contact:
Emma Arthurs/Baillie Horwood/Nicole Lovett/James Brooke
T: +44 (0)20 3440 8930
E: [email protected]
About Ras Al Khaimah
One of the world’s fastest growing tourism destinations, Ras Al Khaimah boasts a rich culture and long-standing history dating back 7,000 years. The Emirate boasts an array of archaeological sites and breath-taking natural vistas, from golden sand beaches, awe-inspiring terracotta dunes and a green belt of date palms to Jebel Jais, the highest mountain in the UAE.
About Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAKTDA)
The Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAKTDA) was established in May 2011 under the government of Ras Al Khaimah. In order to achieve target growth of one million visitors by the end of 2018, the authority aims to develop the emirate’s tourism infrastructure and establish Ras Al Khaimah as a world-class destination for leisure and business travel, creating sustainable investment opportunities and enhancing the quality of life for its residents. In order to achieve its goals, the RAKTDA has a government mandate to license, regulate and monitor the emirate’s tourism and hospitality industry.
To learn more about Ras Al Khaimah, visit us at:
- raktda.com and www.rasalkhaimah.ae