We’re Hiring: Senior Account Director/Associate Director – Property
Senior Account Director/Associate Director – Property
- 12 months Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
- Part Time – 2-3 days per week (15-22.5 hours)
The Senior Account Director – Property will oversee both consumer and B2B property clients, leading on strategy and directing a team of at least four to ensure client satisfaction and account success. The Senior Account Director – Property position is hugely exciting role with tonnes of variety, overseeing multi-channel PR, social media and event campaigns.
The Senior Account Director – Property will provide a consultative role for our clients, ensuring our work consistently complements the business objectives and plays a role in enhancing marketing and sales strategies.
As a leader for our property division, this individual will champion the team’s work and empower them to deliver incredible results. They will also actively look for new business opportunities and encourage the wider property team to play a big part in Rooster’s growth.
The Senior Account Director – Property position is a 12 month fixed term Maternity cover contract, with potential opportunity for a longer term permanent position depending on business growth within our property division.
This is a part time position for 2 to 3 days per week (15-22.5 hours) with flexibility on how that could be worked to suit individual and business needs. We are open on level for this position and will consider candidates at Associate Director level (with respective job title) however PR experience in the property sector is a must have.
- Lead Rooster’s Property team in the successful delivery of accounts, maintaining and managing client satisfaction in partnership with account leads
- Provide strategic direction for accounts: devising and leading PR plans, overseeing social strategy along with senior social manager, and playing a consultative role for clients
- Nurture team productivity and overall job satisfaction, in partnership with relevant line managers and account leads
- Upskill Property team where required and help to boost industry knowledge for relevant account teams.
- Lead new business pitching and proposal development in partnership with James Brooke, Rooster’s Managing Director
- Identify opportunities for new business outreach and current client growth
- Provide top-level media training and interview guidance for clients
- Be responsible for issues management consultancy when required
- Get stuck in with the team when required – there are no egos or hierarchical policies at Rooster
- Line manage individuals
- Play an integral role in Rooster’s Leadership Team, ensuring the agency is moving forward without losing sight of our all-important culture and company ethos.
- Proven skill at new business pitching and proposal development
- Experience and/or training in issues management
- Property industry knowledge, experience and media contacts, predominantly residential but commercial would also be preferable
- Strategic thinking and inquisitive nature
- Demonstrates successful account oversight: ensuring profitability, opportunities for growth and success against set KPIs
- Excellent leadership skills. We’re looking for someone who will put fire and pride into the bellies of the Property team as well as nuturing confidence and trust from our clients
Don’t tick all the boxes? Neither do we.
We are driven by hiring not only by experience and relevance for the role but also the right attitudes and behaviours for success, so if you don’t meet all the listed criteria, please do still apply as we’d love to hear from you.
A competitive salary of up to £65,000 per annum (FTE equivalent, pro rata for part time) based on experience.
Our benefits package includes Vitality private health cover, a 0% interest employee loan and a one-month sabbatical every five years.
We have numerous perks including ‘Hit of the Month’ financial award to recognise stand-out results, up to two company socials a year and an early finish on Fridays.
Hybrid working between home and our office at The Ministry, (SE1) an amazing creative workspace with gym, bar, café, terrace, and events space. This position would be office based at least 1-2 days per week with 1 day working from home (depending on work pattern).
The Ministry provides weekly events for wellness, culture, life/business skills and entertainment, including regular sets from Ministry of Sound DJs and live bands.
Tell us why you’re the person for this job. Send us your pitch, no longer than two paragraphs, to [email protected] with your CV attached or apply via LinkedIn.
We have a three stage interview process, starting with an initial video call with a member of our Talent Acquisition team; followed by a first round video interview with the hiring manager and then a final face-to-face interview and written assessment with a different people across the business.
The Small Print:
Rooster embraces diversity and is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to building a team that embraces difference and represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you would like to discuss any accessibility requirements for the recruitment process or the role, please contact [email protected] and we will be happy to discuss.
Rooster can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in the UK. We strongly advise that if you are unsure, you to seek legal counsel to ensure your right to work status in the UK is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK and Rooster will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Rooster does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Rooster employees. Rooster is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.