Student Roost CEO Available for Interview
Nathan Goddard, CEO of Student Roost, the UK’s second biggest student accommodation provider, is available for comment and interview on a wide number of subjects around A-Level Results and Clearing.
As thousands of new students walk through the doors of Student Roost properties this September, Nathan is well placed to comment on a variety of issues that students are facing in 2019. I have popped some examples below, but Nathan is also happy also to provide commentary on any subjects you’re working on over this stressful time of year for 18-year olds.
Nathan Goddard, CEO of Student Roost, who has worked in the student accommodation industry for over 10 years, is happy to talk about:
- Mental health and student wellbeing, including the rise of “being alone together” communal spaces and how student welcome events can be bad for mental health
- Top tips on how students can survive the Clearing period
- Allocating room types to encourage social cohesion and importance of a human approach instead of an algorithm
- International students and the effect Brexit could have on the student accommodation industry
- The difference between managing student accommodation and the general population of renters, including – considerations around payment instalment dates, security, amenities for studying and socialising, and community management.
- The importance of being flexible with rental payments to work in sync with student loan instalments, so no student is out of pocket before they even step onto university grounds. Surprisingly, Student Roost is the only PBSA to offer this across their entire portfolio of student residences.
If you’d like to speak to Nathan, please call 0203 440 8926.