Kick Start Your PR Career
An internship is a great way to kick-start a career in PR and gain valuable work experience, but as a highly competitive industry that attracts hundreds of applicants, it’s crucial to make sure your application stands out from the crowd.
For those looking to gain an insight into the world of PR, the following handy tips will give you the best possible chance of being considered for an internship.
- An understanding of PR and its role in the marketing mix
- You need to be highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals with a strong interest in pursuing a career in PR
- Ensure your CV is up to date with all relevant experience clearly highlighted
- Cover letter including why you want to intern, which areas are of interest and your dates of availability
- Examples of previous work (if any)
Rooster offers 2-3 month internships for graduates, university students, placement students and non-graduates. To be considered for an internship, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected].