We’re Hiring Again: Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager, Full Time. Permanent.
Rooster is one of the UK’s leading independent PR agencies servicing clients across b2b and b2c sectors. Founded in 1999 by Henry Hemming, Rooster is focused on results-driven communications that deliver against clients’ business objectives. Managing Director James Brooke heads up the team of over 20 genuine, straight-talking and creative communications experts.
We’re looking for a creative, focused, and client-friendly Social Media Manager to work on a portfolio of accounts across the consumer & lifestyle, travel & tourism, and business & corporate divisions.
We’re only interested in candidates who have a real drive and determination to deliver results. Ideally, candidates will have at least three years’ social experience and be:
- Excellent communicators
- Strong creative writers
- Organised with a pinpoint attention to detail
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, or similar
- Social media savvy
- Passionate about social
- Team players
- Authorised to work in the UK
What you’ll get from us.
As we’re an independent SME agency delivering award-winning results, every single person at Rooster is an essential asset, not only in contributing the necessary skills, creativity and work ethic, but in supporting and encouraging each other. We are committed to your development and will provide regular training and one-to-one mentorship to nurture you through your career at Rooster.
We celebrate the little wins and rally together in the more challenging times. Have a listen of our podcast ‘We are pr.®’ to get to know the team, and especially check out this episode on our integrated PR & social approach with Senior Social Manager Zac van Manen and Account Director Jo Kendall.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including Vitality private health cover, a 0% interest employee holiday loan and a one-month sabbatical after five years.
- ‘Hit of the Month’ to recognise stand-out results, whether it’s a successful campaign, landing near-impossible press coverage or winning over a new client, decided by an anonymous vote.
- Usually two socials a year, summer (based on business performance) and Christmas.
- 4pm Friday social drinks.
Hybrid working between home and our office at The Ministry, an amazing creative workspace with gym, bar, café, terrace, cinema, sound studio and events space.
Tell us why you’re the person for this job. Send us your pitch, no longer than two paragraphs, to [email protected] with your CV attached.
We will then shortlist candidates for an initial video interview.
We are ready to hire immediately, but we will wait for the right person.