We’re Hiring: Account Executive – Property, Lifestyle & Corporate/b2b
PR Account Executive, Full Time. Permanent.
Rooster is one of the UK’s leading independent PR agencies servicing clients across b2b and b2c sectors. Founded in 1999 by Henry Hemming, Rooster is focused on results-driven communications that deliver against clients’ business objectives. Managing Director James Brooke heads up the team of over 20 genuine, straight-talking and creative communications experts.
Due to recent client wins, we are looking for a high-flying, ambitious Account Executive to work on a portfolio of accounts, spanning property, lifestyle (not travel) and corporate/b2b.
This role is not for the faint-hearted. We’re only interested in candidates who have a real drive and determination to deliver results. Ideally, candidates will have at least one year’s PR experience and be:
- Excellent communicators
- Strong creative writers
- Organised with a pinpoint attention to detail
- A thorough understanding of the UK media
- Able to work across a portfolio of clients and generate widespread media coverage -online, print and broadcast
- Social media savvy
- Passionate about a career in PR
- Team players
- Authorised to work in the UK
What you’ll be doing.
- Key support for account teams across 4-5 clients
- Conducting and analysing research
- Writing press content including press releases, features and commentary
- Pitching to media
- Contributing your opinions and ideas to team and agency brainstorms
What you’ll get from us.
As we’re an independent SME agency delivering award-winning results, every single person at Rooster is an essential asset, not only in contributing the necessary skills, creativity and work ethic, but in supporting and encouraging each other. We are committed to your development and will provide regular training and one-to-one mentorship to nurture you through your career at Rooster.
We celebrate the little wins and rally together in the more challenging times. Have a listen of our podcast ‘We are pr.®’ to get to know the team.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including Vitality private health cover, a 0% interest employee holiday loan and a one-month sabbatical after five years.
- ‘Hit of the Month’ to recognise stand-out results, whether it’s a successful campaign, landing near-impossible press coverage or winning over a new client, decided by an anonymous vote.
- Usually two socials a year, summer (based on business performance) and Christmas.
- 4pm Friday social drinks (currently on Zoom).
We currently work remotely but we will return to a central London office once it’s safe and sensible to do so.
Tell us why you’re the person for this job. Send us your pitch, no longer than two paragraphs, to [email protected] with your CV attached.
We will then shortlist candidates for an initial video interview.
We are ready to hire immediately, but we will wait for the right person.