Srprs.me Gives Travellers the Power to ‘Pick a Side’ of Europe
New trip theme launched today.
Mystery travel company srprs.me has today unveiled its new ‘Pick a Side’ booking feature, giving travellers the power to decide which quarter of Europe they want to explore.
Ideal for those who have travelled extensively in some parts of the continent compared to others, or those who are initially cautious about leaping fully into the unknown, travellers will now be able to slightly influence their surprise destination. Travellers can now pick from a cardinal point – North, South, East, or West Europe – and their dedicated srprs.consultant will determine the exact coordinates, revealing the destination just before they fly.
The new theme will serve as an alternative to the company’s traditional ‘City Break’ option which could see travellers jetting off to anywhere in Europe. To avoid confusion over which countries belong to a certain geographical region*, the new booking funnel incorporates a map of Europe, clearly showing the country split.
How it works
- Using the online platform, pick your side of Europe and choose from 4 UK departure points (London airports/Manchester)
- Specify how long you want to be away (3/4/5 days) and select your dates
- Check the price for your chosen dates against your budget and note up to one destination you don’t want to go to
- Select if you’d like to stay in a hotel or hostel, or add on any extras such as breakfast / check-in baggage
- Receive your dedicated page and srprs.consultant who personally selects your destination, flights and accommodation to deliver the most memorable experience
- Seven days before departure, you’ll receive the weather forecast for your destination so that you can pack appropriately
- A couple of days before you go, a scratchcard will arrive in the post. This reveals a code, which is your key to discovering your destination
- Scratch off the card at the airport, input the code into your phone and surprise! You’re going to…
srprs.me has already sent 70,000 people on surprise adventures since it was founded by four Dutch entrepreneurs in Amsterdam in 2014. The company’s network of consultants ensure accommodation is always of a high standard, in a convenient location and selected through reputable feedback – see reviews here. ‘Pick a Side’ trips are priced from £100 per person. For more information, or to book visit https://srprs.me/uk/pick-a-side
Notes to Editors:
*The country split is as follows:
– Czech Republic
– The Netherlands
For further press information, please contact:
Rachel Sewell/Katie Raby/Stuart Fyfe
T: +44 (0) 20 3440 8930
E: [email protected]
Founded in April 2014, srprs.me is an exciting new travel company on a mission to bring spontaneity to the way Brits travel. Launched in the UK in Spring 2017, srprs.me was ranked 17th in The Next Web’s 30 fastest growing European tech companies last year.
srprs.me offers surprise City Breaks from 6 UK airports and 1 Irish airport. Travellers simply choose their dates, theme and budget and experienced srprs.me consultants will craft a quality trip.
With their countdown clock ticking, travellers get nothing but a weather forecast and airport arrival time and discover their location via a personalised srprs.me card with scratch off code prior to departure.
Headquartered in Amsterdam and with more than 60 employees, srprs.me currently operates across The Netherlands, Belgium and the UK and has already helped 70,000 people to embrace the unknown.
While surprise trips have previously been associated with undesirable locations and poor quality accommodations, srprs.me ensures accommodation is always of a high standard, in a convenient location and chosen based on reputable feedback.