Flightgiftcard: Give the Gift of Travel
The world’s only cross-airline flight gift card brand launches in the UK, offering a unique gifting experience and complete booking freedom for travellers.
New travel gift brand, Flightgiftcard, launches today in the UK to revolutionise the gifting market.
Flightgiftcard offers Brits the opportunity to give the gift of travel and allows giftees the flexibility to choose and book flights with over 300 full service or low cost airlines.
With no catch and no limitations, Flightgiftcard’s monetary value (minimum £5; maximum £5,000) provides giftees complete freedom to book their desired seat on their preferred date with their airline of choice, to any of 980 destinations in 70 countries worldwide.
Flights often make up the biggest slice of the cost of a holiday, meaning that a Flightgiftcard is ideal for anyone heading off on honeymoon, a sabbatical, or taking a gap year. It’s also a great gift for families looking to lower the annual peak holiday season spend.
As a practical, personal and prized gift, creating memories that will last forever, Flightgiftcard will confer ultimate gifting-cred to anyone struggling with a birthday, wedding, anniversary, thank you, Christmas, retirement or office leaving gift idea.
Lucky recipients of a Flightgiftcard card can find and book flights to suit all budgets and requirements via the Flightgiftcard website.
How Flightgiftcard works:
- Purchase a Flightgiftcard online and add the desired monetary value (£5-5,000).
- To deliver the delight, choose from a customisable digital gift card that can be emailed to the recipient or printed for hand delivery; a luxury printed gift card with a handwritten message*; or for more impact, record a video greeting to send alongside your ecard.
- The Flightgiftcard can be redeemed via the Flightgiftcard
For more information or to purchase your Flightgiftcard, visit www.flightgiftcard.com.
*Shipping for the physical gift card takes 2-4 working days.
Notes to Editors:
Flightgiftcard founder, Loes Daniels, is available for interview or comment upon request.
For further press information contact:
Jo Kendall/Julie Aguilera
T: +44 (0) 20 3440 8930
Flightgiftcard is the world’s only flight gift card brand.
With no catch and no limitations, Flightgiftcard’s monetary value provides giftees complete freedom to book wherever and whenever they want.
The Flightgiftcard can be redeemed, via the Flightgiftcard website, for flights with over 300 airlines worldwide.
With short and long-haul flights to 980 destinations across the globe, recipients of a Flightgiftcard will find flights to suit all budgets and requirements.
Flightgiftcard offers a choice of three simple options to deliver the delight:
- A customisable, digital gift card that can be emailed to the recipient, or printed for hand delivery.
- A luxury printed gift card with a handwritten message (shipping takes 2-4 working days).
- A recorded video greeting that can be sent alongside the ecard.
Dutch brand, Flightgiftcard launches in the UK this month (February 2018) following the success of sister brand, Hotelgift.
Set up in the Netherlands in 2014 and operating in the UK from July 2016, Hotelgift launched officially in the UK on 21 November 2017.